BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bathrooms and Wednesday

One, Who in Heavens good name voted on how to spell Wednesday???? REALLY! when I take over the world it will forever be spelled as "Wensday". hence forth. In fact, I think -hence forth- that is how I will spell it...yep. Think so.
ANY WAY!
So yesterday was Wordless WENSDAY *tee-hee* And I completely missed it. Lets just say it was a very long never ending day. So in honor of Wordless WENSDAY I am going to post many a picture on this post to make up for it...ish:)
BATHROOM!
So by way of living with my family again, I'm helping my Madre get some prodjects done:) The first is painting the bathroom:) It's been halfway done for a while now so we're gonna do it! Here is our progress :


The spackling we got starts out pink and turns white as it dries so you know when to sand it down:)


Madre:)


Myself:)


My mask gave me chipmunk cheeks and Madre's doubled as a Seegmiller chin cast:)


It got SO dusty! I was starting to go grey!

So anyway, we got the blue on the walls...then we were taking off the tape...and it ripped a few corners...there were sad faces...then we took the tape off the side of Madre's mirror...and it ripped of the fo-finish...there were tears. And we still need to paint the bottom half of the room thus why there are no pictures of the actual room yet:)

OH! but I want EVERYONES input, we're going to do the downstairs bathroom next *HALLELUJAH* And I want to know what you guys think we should do by way of color. Now keep in mind my madre is not a ~*♣◘☻CoLoRs☻◘♣*~ person, she does like color just not *big flashing lights and jaz hands* CoLoR. But the bathroom sink - like the...*looks for word*....COUNTER *found word*:) the bathroom counter is already orange. not *big flashing lights jaz hands* ORANGE just orange. So we kinda have to work with that...But yeah:) input would be AMAZING!

And speaking of orange:) We finally pulled up the carrots in our garden:) CHECK IT!





There you have it:)

RUB SOME DIRT IN IT!

PEACE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, I think you have to learn how to actually spell before you can start changing random words...
Just a thought...
love ya!
-Ellen :)