BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Shindigs and Hair Do's

I was going to do this whole blog about how much I love my hair...but truthfully, I feel like snot:) So I'm going to keep it breef:)

I LOVE MY HAIR! My mommy cut it:) the inspiration was Reese Witherspoon in Sweet home Alabama:) And I'm never letting my hair grow out again! It's so cute and fun! I love it!

So any ways...
Last night was our Neighborhood Shindig:) Such great fun:) I'd elaborate but agian with the snot feeling:) so here's some pictures:)


My Baby going to reep havock:)


Cotton candy:)Curse you Wellness Chalange!!!!


After a few minutes of making cotton candy his arm is COVERED in the stuff:)


My baby is so big:)


Can you see all the Cotton Candy floating in the air:)






My baby dancing to the bands music:)


Painting with with Aunt Ellen:)


And there you have it:) we had such great fun:)

RUB SOME DIRT IN IT!

2 comments:

Bryan and Brianna said...

That's so much fun! I LOVE your hair by the way! :) I'm sorry that you're not feeling good though! I hope you feel better soon! And I love Maeby's face in the last picture.. Too funny. :)

(And thanks for the comment about my blog. :) I like it too). :D

Alicia Clingman said...

I LOVE your hair too!! It's so cute! It makes me want to cut my hair :)